Request to Join

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@Adobe.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:57:00 -0700
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, szilles@Adobe.COM, lguarino@Adobe.COM, ribrown@Adobe.COM
Given Name: Loretta

Family Name: Guarino Reid

Email Address: lguarino@adobe.com

Office Telephone Number: (408) 536-2166

Employer / Organization: Adobe Systems

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: yes

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[ ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[ ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[ ] instruct people on developing Web content,

[X ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[X ] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).  2000/01/24

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[** ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
** Note: some relevant information is still in draft form and subject to
change, but will be made public.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content. (Please
specify)