Re: Draft Reformulation of WCAG 2.0 - published 26 July 2000

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 13:41:45 -0700
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
CC: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I love the first three and hope they are discussed at the Bristol
Workshop on Designing for Device Independence. I think the fourth is too
vague and the sixth doesn't rise to the level of a "principle". Not sure
what to say about the fifth one. I feel it's implicit in the others,
but...

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE