stylish semantics

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:36:05 -0700
To: gl <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
If I use a style to convey meaning how do I convey that to e.g. a Lynx
user?

The example I have in mind is that I use a style that puts something up
as a sidebar and my intent is that this represents the author's "voice"
in a document otherwise using others' materials. It is perhaps evident
to a sighted user that this is what's happening. What mechanism might we
recommend to communicate this?

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE