Re: new version

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 11:17:36 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Pelaez, Marco" <Marco_Pelaez@gagems.com>
cc: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I am not sure of the context, but I guess it means Priority 3.

The checkpoints are organised by priorities - 1, 2, or 3, with Priority 3
requirements being to fix things that don't pose absolute barriers, or make
it very difficult to use content, but where fixing them makes it easier to
use content.

Morte information is available in The Guidelines themselves, especially in
teh section on priorities - http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10#priorities

Hope this answers the question

regards

Charles McCathieNevile