Re: AU WG joining us for an afternoon at F2F in Bristol?

From: jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 03:03:40 +0100
To: "w3c" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
Thanks Wendy for this really positive response.

I do hope I have not gone overboard with enthusiasm, and realise that you
may all have a few other matters arising.
I can gassbag on for ever, but would you all (ok most or even some) like to
see some commercial graphics/multimedia software designed to be used by
Learning Difficulties clients for authoring.
I have 2 packages in mind, together with a variety of printed documents,
from a number of  different sources.

Also, why Bristol, London is a good bit more convenient for me, and a LD
client?
I might also be able to organise a visit to a LD day centre for interested
parties.

jonathan chetwynd

jc@signbrowser.org.uk
special needs teacher