Request to Join

From: m. may <mcmay@bestkungfu.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:15:57 -0700 (PDT)
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Given Name: Matthew
Family Name: May
Email Address: mcmay@bestkungfu.com
Office Telephone Number: 425-558-2985
Employer / Organization: HomeGrocer.com / SANEdesign.com
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No
Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[x] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[x] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[x] instruct people on developing Web content,
[x]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[x] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter
<new-charter-2000.html> and agree to the participation criteria therein
(please indicate the revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

2000/01/24

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):
[x] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)