Internationalization guidelines

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 12:32:50 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
There seem to be good overlap between our latest draft and theirs .  We
ought to be sure to keep these issues, checkpoints, and guidelines in mind
as we move forward with our revision.

Internationalization Guidelines 1.0
This version:
Sujatha N. Marsden, eTranslate

This specification provides guidelines to content developers in developing
content with internationalization in mind.  These guidelines explain
some general issues to take into consideration while working on
anything on the web.  This would help in easily moving the content
from one locale into another without much hassle.

This document is a part of a series of internationlization documents
published by W3C (To be written yet)

wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium
web accessibility initiative