Request to join

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@whatuwant.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:08:00 -0700
To: "'gv@trace.wisc.edu'" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "'jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au'" <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, "'wendy@w3.org'" <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name:  Cynthia
Family Name: Shelly
Email Address: cyns@whatuwant.net
Office Telephone Number: 1-425-467-5533
Employer / Organization: What U Want, Inc.
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: no
Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[x] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[ ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[x] instruct people on developing Web content,
[x]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[x] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter
<new-charter-2000.html> and agree to the participation criteria therein
(please indicate the revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).
Intellectual Property Rights (check one):
[x] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)