Re: Status of RTF format?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 06:49:05 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
GG:: "...need to provide a W3C format (html) for documents available for
download in rtf format"

WL: Somehow "available for download" doesn't sound like Web stuff per
se. If a file is "downloadable" it might be in ASCII and be accessible
and not "require" conversion into HTML? As to rtf (I think that means
"rich text file"?) I would suspect the same.

As I understand the guideline Greg brings up it has to do with stuff
posted to the Web rather than items downloadable via the internet?

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE