new techniques draft, ready to send to IG?

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:37:13 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
hello all,

I incorporated the suggestions from last week.  However, I did not move
forward with Andi's proposal to break up discussions of checkpoints by
priority.  we all agreed this was necessary but i could not get to it for
this release.

Thanks to Katie for cleaning up the gifs in the css techniques
document.  We also have the images available as pngs but I seemed to have
some trouble with them and used the gifs.

new docs linked from the home page and available from:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WD-WCAG10-TECHS-20000720/

is this ready to send to the IG?
--wendy
--