Request to Join

From: Nilesh Singit <singitnilesh@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:40:19 +0530
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Given Name: Nilesh

Family Name: Singit

Email Address: singitnilesh@yahoo.com

Office Telephone Number: 91 + 22  + 409 56 64

Employer / Organization: Kashyap Software Solutions

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member : No

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[3 ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[ 3] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ 3] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[ 3] instruct people on developing Web content,

[ 3]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[3 ] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[ 3] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content. (Please specify)