Penn State Accessibility Website - a model for future work?

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 04:18:57 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
The Penn State Academic Computing Web Accessibility Website has several
references that seem to be based on WCAG.  I have not confirmed that all of
the info from WCAG is covered in their materials.  This seems to be a
really nice introduction to the topic.

Are people aware of this site?
Should we use it as a model for the "easy read" revision of WCAG?
Are these people involved in EO WG?
Should we encourage them to be in EO WG? in WCAG WG?

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium