Re: TABINDEX - HTML Applications

From: Nagaraj Balasubramanya <nxbalas@uswest.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:26:49 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
> Hi,

    I have a situation to navigate around the form for diffrent input text fields in
the order of request rather than the order of apearent (the TABINDEX feature).  Main
problem is I have to work it out with netscape 4.0 version and TABINDEX is supported
from netscape 5.0,  do you have any sugession.
Regards,
Bala