Dalcho Information

From: Burbidge Don (UO-Ch/TEF1.3) <Don.Burbidge@us.bosch.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 18:29:54 -0500
To: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thank you for putting the information out on Frederick Dalcho.

Alot of persons ha e-mail me with questions on Frederick, attached is all of
my notes researched on Frederick Dalcho.

                           <<Frederick Dalcho Notes.doc>>

Hopefully this will be alot of help to persons researching this great
gentleman.

Below is my work address if you decide to use this information do not
include the address below instead use my "photo0027@aol.com" e-mail address.

The notes are in microsoft word.

Don Burbidge
HRPL Pointleader for TEF1.3