Re: A proposal for changing the guidelines

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 01:17:38 -0500 (EST)
To: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
cc: robneff@home.com, unagi69@concentric.net, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Actually, at least Opera, MSIE, Netscape, mozilla, and the ICE browser
support Javascript. I suspect neoplanet does as well, but haven't used it.

Charles McCN

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Scott Luebking wrote:

  However, a standard key would be desirable if possible.  There are only
  two browsers which support Javascript.  I've found that the ctrl-z key
  works on both for this purpose.  It might mean doing some outreach
  to the browser developers to ask that the ctrl-z key be kept free.