RE: (IF YOU RESPOND IN 10 DAYS I WILL ALSO SEND YOU A FREE CELL

From: Jason Hinkin <jh@HowthTech.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:35:42 +1100
To: "'Dan Cioci'" <cioci15@earthlink.net>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
are you a complete fucking jerk off or what...you have posted your fraud on
an information board for highly intelligent people who design and compile
Internet sites for disabled...go back to your trailer park home and cash
your welfare check....or better yet, start running moonshine... at least
that doesn't rip people off....if you ever e-mail me in the future, I
guarantee your computer will never work again...I have already installed a
retaliation off your IP address and e-mail, as well as a little signature
that you computer makes (a little program of my own:-) ), I suggest you
leave this place of thought.... I apologise to all in this group for the
language...but I hate this stuff...go home and beat your wife Dan

Dr.Jason Hinkin
Internet Technologist
Howth Technologies
office +61 3 9827 5577