request to join

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 19:41:48 -0800
To: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: David Turner <dturner@microsoft.com>, Dick Brown <dickb@microsoft.com>, Tom Reeve <tomr@microsoft.com>
Given Name: Cynthia
Family Name: Shelly
Email Address: cyns@microsoft.com
Office Telephone Number: 425-705-2674
Employer / Organization: Microsoft
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: yes
Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[x] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[ ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[x] instruct people on developing Web content,
[ ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[x] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter
<new-charter-2000.html> and agree to the participation criteria therein
(please indicate the revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).
Intellectual Property Rights (check one):
[x] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)