Re: An example of a form with linked error messages

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:56:19 -0800 (PST)
To: charles@w3.org, phoenixl@netcom.com
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hi, Charles

I'm sorry.  You may have missed the point of the example.  The
page just shows how fields on a form which have errors can be
linked together as a way to more quickly navigate through them.
The ? link was only to show help for each table entry.  (I believe
it should have displayed a message about not finding something.)
The form submission was turned off since I only wanted to show the pagge
itself.

Scott