Request to Join

From: David Tanner <dtanner@visi.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:02:07 -0600
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name: David

Family Name: Tanner

Email Address: dtanner@ssb.state.mn.us

Office Telephone Number: (651) 642-0795

Employer / Organization: MN State Services For The Blind

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: NO

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[ ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[X ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[X ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[X ] instruct people on developing Web content,

[X ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[X ] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter dated 2000/01/21 and agree to the participation criteria therein.

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content. (Please

specify)