Re: is this the best approach?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:16:20 -0800
GR:: "...ensure that (a) accessibility is addressed wherever and
whenever appropriate, and (b) that the document is (at the very least)
single-A compliant..."

WL: On the call there was an attempt made to separate the accessibility
of the document from its content. I think that in the case of a tutorial
that the content itself comes under examination for properly attending
to accessibility (certainly in the case of Authoring Tool documentation)
and that if a site is JUST a tutorial that it should comply in order to
conform. I'm not sure off-hand what priority level this is.