Re: noframes & Content Guidelines

following up on some older e-mail.

Paul,

As we were cleaning up the Techniques document recently we realized that
the links between the Guidelines and Techniques were not complete.  In the
11February draft of the general Techniques document (that acts as an index
to the CSS and HTML modules) you get to the section discussing NOFRAMES
only through checkpoint 6.5 although it should apply to checkpoint 1.1 as well.

If you look at the current working draft module of HTML techniques
[http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG10-HTML-TECHS-20000211/] you will find that
there is a whole section on Frames:
[http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG10-HTML-TECHS/#frames].  In particular, the
section 10.3 Writing for browsers that do not support FRAME.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium