Reuest to join

From: David M Clark <dclark@halftheplanetd.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:34:41 -0500
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@tracecenter.org>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: "WAI-gl" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name: David
Family Name: Clark
Email Address: dclark@halftheplanet.com
Office Telephone Number: 212/643-0650 (nyc) OR 617/859-3069 (boston)
Employer / Organization: halftheplanet.com
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: no
Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[x ] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[x ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[x ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[x ] instruct people on developing Web content,
[x ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[x ] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).
Intellectual Property Rights (check one):
[x ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)