Request to Join

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 18:16:18 -0800
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org
CC: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Given Name: William
Family Name: Loughborough
Email Address: love26@gorge.net
Office Telephone Number: (509) 773-5958
Employer / Organization: Smith-Kettlewell Institute
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No
Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[X] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[X] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[X] instruct people on developing Web content,
[ ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the
revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):
[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the
accessibility of Web content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the
accessibility of Web content. (Please specify)