Request to Join

From: Jerry Richer <basoft@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:32:20 -0500
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name: Gerald

Family Name: Richer

Email Address: basoft@adelphia.net

Office Telephone Number: 518-359-8538

Employer / Organization: BA Software

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: no

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[yes] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[yes] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[yes] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[   ] instruct people on developing Web content,

[yes] or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[2000/01/24] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[yes] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[   ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content. (Please specify)

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software
! Window Eyes, screen access from GW-Micro: http://home.adelphia.net/~basoft/basgwm.html
! Try the Montego II for software speech and make your computer come alive, now only $90.00: www.tbeach.com
! Turn your FM radio into a monitor with the Radio Webcaster: www.radiowebcaster.com/cgi-bin/al/affiliates.cgi?10051051

Reach BA Software at: