New techniques for Techniques

From: Wendy Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 10:25:54 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hi all,

I am anticipating that we will publish a new working draft of the
Techniques document in the next couple of weeks.

The major change is that the document has been split into 3 documents:
1.  Techniques for the WCAG 1.0 (major themes and index to the
technology specific documents)
2. HTML techniques
3. CSS techniques

XML and others will be included once they are ready.

I have started cleaning up the documents - patching holes with new
content, cleaning up current content, etc..  I will be posting separate
messages for each section that I have made major edits to.

I will assume that if there is no response within a week on a particular
proposal that it is o.k.  Otherwise, please respond on the list with
comments.

Thanks.  I look forward to your comments and publishing an updated
Techniques document.

--wendy