Printing using CSS

From: Sean Mauney <smauney@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 11:59:18 -0600
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I have spent a lot of time making our web accessible site using CSS. I
found out late in the game that the pages do not print properly except in
NS4.6 on a MAC. All other browsers/OS'es really jumble the pages when sent
to the printer. Is there a fix for this? Has anyone else ever asked the
same question?

thank you

sean
Sean Mauney / Network Analyst
Division of Rehabilitation-Education Services (DRES)
(217)333-1082