Request to Join

From: Mei Yeh-Kennedy <mei.yeh-kennedy@gallaudet.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:22:38 -0500
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, cindy.king@gallaudet.edu, mei.yeh-kennedy@gallaudet.edu
Given Name: Mei

Family Name: Yeh-Kennedy

Email Address: mei.yeh-kennedy@gallaudet.edu

Office Telephone Number: (not hooked up yet)

Employer / Organization: Gallaudet University

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member:

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[X] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[X] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[X] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[X] instruct people on developing Web content,

[X]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content. (Please specify)