Re: Does the user know for sure whether the page is dynamic or

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:16:04 -0800 (PST)
To: apembert@crosslink.net, charles@w3.org, jay@peepo.com, phoenixl@netcom.com
Cc: nir@nirdagan.com, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hi, Anne

The comment was a general solution to a problem.  There are of course
situations where it may not always be true.  I'm also very dependent on
visual information, but I believed that bringing up the issues of people
who are dependent on visual information would have been distracting from the
main point I was making.  My goal was not to solve all possible conflicts.

Scott