Re: some references on user need assessment

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:56:50 -0500
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>, "Scott Luebking" <phoenixl@netcom.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I think it is a goood idea. However, we should make sure we are not doing
the same thing that has already been done at the usability circles. There
are quite a lot of material and collections e.g. http://www.hcibib.org/,
http://www.useit.com/, CHI conference proceedings in ACM digital library.
To go through all of them and prioritize them is a huge job.

Marja