Request to Join

From: Greg Rosenberg <gregoryr@brailleplanet.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:24:16 -0600
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name:Greg

Family Name: Rosenberg

Email Address: gregory@itis.com

Office Telephone Number: (608) 257-9595

Employer / Organization: Duxbury Systems

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[X] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[X] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[ ] instruct people on developing Web content,

[X]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)