Re: form submission practices by authors

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:29:28 -0500 (EST)
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Can you give us a more detailed scenario?

A simple technique is validation of the data, and checking it with the
submitter (especially if it is used for anything that merits a POST -
submitting a GET request for a validation or something and getting it sent
too early is not really critical in general.

Charles McCN