Re: agenda for tomorrow's WCAG meeting

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:57:31 -0600
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
>I would also like to talk about using ETA to track open issues.  There are
>still some bugs with it, but the best way to find them is to use it <grin>.
>
>Ian and I set up a forum for WCAG at
>http://cgi.w3.org/ETA/issuesList.php3/wai/wcag/

1) I tried to access it and it asked me for a user name and password.
I tried my W3C user name and password but they did not work.

2) If you need a user name and password for the system will it not be a
public list as in the past?
Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group
College of Applied Life Studies
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund