Re: UI Design Update newsletter - December, 1999

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 07:36:12 -0500 (EST)
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
cc: "GL - WAI Guidelines WG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
An alternative is the way I use Amaya - my home page is a list of bookmarks,
and if I see a page I like I can open my home page, and add to it a link ot
the page I want - if there is a suitable image I can just copy it across as
the link. (In general I have found that an editing browser is a very handy
feature - I understand why it was part of the original set of tools).

Cheers

Charles