Re: UI Design Update newsletter - December, 1999

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:30:29 -0000
To: "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: <po@trace.wisc.edu>, "GL - WAI Guidelines WG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, <hfi@humanfactors.com>
I tried to match my response to the level of interest you gave.

I have found google to be much the easiest search engine for people with a
broad range of cog-dif.

This is because they can identify where to type a request and what the
response is.

The descriptions often provided, would be more heplpful as white space to
non-readers as it would be easier to identify what is clickable, and poor
readers could easier identify the connection or lak of eg a request on
father christmas being www.claus.com is good.