access concepts

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:06:25 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

As part of moving forward with some of our UA Guidelines clarifications,
Ian Jacobs sent some notes [1] on multimedia-related definitions to the
WAI-UA WG.

These fall squarely in the area that has sometimes been called "abstract
guidelines" by the GL group or "a reference model of the accessible browse
experience" by PF.

Shall we use the UA list as our venue for discussing these ideas for now?
And report back to GL and PF when done or stuck?

Al

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2000AprJun/0517.html