Is better health important to you? Then read on...

From: Microhydrin <microhydrin@ebiz.zzn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 02:42:09 +0200 (MET DST)
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello,

For years now, medical science has known that much of what we call
'aging' is caused by an over-abundance of free radicals in our bodies.
The aging effects of free radicals can be counteracted by the use of
antioxidants.

Microhydrin is the world's most powerful antioxidant. One capsule of
Microhydrin contains the antioxidant power of 10,000 glasses of fresh,
organic orange juice.

To learn more about this remarkable product, reply to this message and
tell me where I can send your free audio tape. I will put it in the
mail for you right away.

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, simply
do not reply to this message.

Thank You,

Meg Colby