Request to Join

From: Marshall Jansen <marshall@hwg.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:46:08 -0500
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, ann@hwg.org
Given Name:  Marshall

Family Name:  Jansen

Email Address: marshall@hwg.org

Office Telephone Number: (334) 928-4542

Employer / Organization:  HTML Writers Guild, Inc.

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: Yes, we are a member

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[x ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[ ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[x ] instruct people on developing Web content,

[x ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[x ] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter (revision
2000/01/21)
and agree to the participation criteria therein (please indicate the
revision date of
the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[x ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content. (Please specify)
--
Marshall Jansen                      marshall@hwg.org
Senior Web Developer and VP of Marketing and Outreach