Request to Join

From: Katie Haritos-Shea <kshea@apollo.fedworld.gov>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:50:10 -0400
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name: Katie
Family Name: Haritos-Shea
Email Address: kshea@fedworld.gov     and     ryladog@earthlink.net
Office Telephone Number:  202-605-6426
Employer / Organization:  NTIS = National Technical Information Service, a
US Dept. of Commerce agency.
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member:  No
Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)  I am the
Webmaster and Section 508 Coordinator for this agency.  My interest and
expertise (not !),  accessible web design.
[* ] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[* ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[* ] instruct people on developing Web content,
[* ]and have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[*] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter
<new-charter-2000.html> and agree to the participation criteria therein
(please indicate the revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).January
2000 and end in June 2001.?

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):
[* ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)

Katie Haritos-Shea
Webmaster, CIW
Section 508 Coordinator