Re: IDs? and classes

Actually we should have some guidelines of how to use class attribute
properly (when there is no mark-up to convey the semantics of a group of
items otherwise) too so that it would be easier to see these relations and
use them for navigation or define extra stylesheets.

I don't know how much the classes would be used for user stylesheets as
having different classes in every page is a bit painful. On the other hand,
the classes could be explained in a URI and the authoring tools (or this
feature could be part of a browser) could provide an easy way to define
user stylesheets for outside pages while using also the class definitions
made earlier.

Marja