Techniques open issues

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 00:49:48 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
There are still open issues listed for the Techniques document [1].  I
received an action item last week to begin discussions on those that are
truly open.  As I am going through them, I believe some have been
resolved.  I will do more digging around to confirm and then send what
seems to be resolution.  Other issues never seem to have been touched and I
will send along as is.

I look forward to discussion.  More messages to follow...
--wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wai-gl-tech-issues.html
--
wendy a chisholm