Re: Definitions

Actually, I think that technical definitions for use in the guidelines groups
should be handled by those groups, rather than EO.

Charles McCN

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

  Hello,

  I apologize for not responding to this sooner, but the first time I read
  this I thought, "yes. sure. the WCAG should have a better glossary."  After
  rereading the proposal, I am wondering if the terms should be defined
  across the WAI working groups and would therefore be an EO piece.  It would
  be something that all of the groups would point to, a central glossary or
  information piece. Something along the lines of the draft started by EO
  called, "How People with Disabilities Use the Web" found at
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/profiles-19990930.html

  --wendy

  --
  wendy a chisholm