WAI Comments on U.S. Sec.508 NPRM available

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:42:51 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
For those following the U.S. Section 508 Notice of Proposed Rulemaking,
WAI's comments have been submitted and are available at:
	http://www.w3.org/2000/05/w3cwai-508nprm.html

While I cannot confirm this directly, I have heard from several people
involved in submitting that the U.S. Access Board is still accepting
comments through this week. If you are interested, you could contact them
to confirm.

Regards,

- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)