RE: Request to Join

From: <BottomsupCo@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 03:21:18 EDT
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org
CC: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Gwendolyn

Lane

BottomsupCo@aol.com

Home/Home Office Number:  301-567-2547

Retired/Self-employed: Bottom's Up & CO. (Sole Proprietorship)

I am a Nonmember of W3C.

Areas of Expertise: I have a disability and regularly use the Web.

I have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge.

I utilize the "Magic Wand" Keyboard exclusively.

I have read the WC Guidelines Working Charter and agree to the participation
criteria therein dated 2000/01/24 21:58:54.

Intellectual Property Rights:

To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any IPR
claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Gwendolyn W. Lane