Request to Join

From: <selva_raj@usa.net>
Date: 13 May 00 01:26:32 MDT
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org
CC: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Given Name:   Selvaraj M

Family Name:  NIL

Email Address: selva_raj@usa.net

Office Telephone Number:  (91)80-8410148

Employer / Organization:  Tata Elxsi Ltd

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member:  NO

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[X] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[X] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[X] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[X] instruct people on developing Web content,

[X]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g.,
2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content. (Please
specify)