Re: Final review of WCAG requirements document prior to publication as a W3C note

1. Add requirements beyond HTML and CSSWCAG 2.0 will include requirements for:
HTML
CSS
SVG
SMIL
MathML
Metadata
DOM
XML technologies (DTD authoring? namespaces?)
Non-W3C technologies such as JAVASCRIPT, PDF, and Flash
WCAG 2.0 requirements should be expressed in generic terms so that they may
apply to more than one markup language.