Re: Definitions

aloha, marti!

your point is quite well taken -- if we have learned anything from the CD
discussion on this list, it is that in order to move forward, we must first
define what it is we are attempting to accomplish and for whom, in the
hopes that it will lead us to the how...

work on a more extensive and robust glossary needs to be pushed up the
agenda slash deliverables chain...

gregory.