Please Review: Substantial changes to Draft Requirements Document

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:20:02 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
The latest version of the requirements document is available at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wcag20-req-20000419.html

This version looks much different from other versions as Ian was able to
boil the requirements down to 5 major sections. I believe the structure
that Ian created is much easier to read and understand.

Please think about the following questions as you review:
1. Are all of the ideas from the face2face covered in these documents? If
not, should they be or is it better to leave some issues out of the
requirements document? [refer to the minutes:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/meetings/20000320]
2. Is there anything that we are describing that is not possible?
3. Is anything out of scope? [refer to the charter:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/new-charter-2000.html]

A previous version is available at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wcag20-req-20000418.html

I look forward to your comments,