Please Review: Substantial changes to Draft Requirements Document

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:20:02 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
The latest version of the requirements document is available at:

This version looks much different from other versions as Ian was able to
boil the requirements down to 5 major sections. I believe the structure
that Ian created is much easier to read and understand.

Please think about the following questions as you review:
1. Are all of the ideas from the face2face covered in these documents? If
not, should they be or is it better to leave some issues out of the
requirements document? [refer to the minutes:
2. Is there anything that we are describing that is not possible?
3. Is anything out of scope? [refer to the charter:

A previous version is available at:

I look forward to your comments,
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium