Re: draft requirements document

Jon,
No these are not out of scope.

The following requirement does not mention scripting specifically, but I
believe it covers it, "eneralized across technologies: WCAG 1.0 primarily
addresses the needs of an accessible HTML page. WCAG 2.0 needs to encompass
emerging technologies such as XML-based languages (e.g., SVG, SMIL, MathML,
etc.)."

we are dealing with improved navigation markup now. I sent a proposal to
the UA and WCAG mailing lists on Tuesday.

Also, I believe those issues are covered by the following open issues cited
in the requirements draft document:
"-Accurately identify what works, what may not, and why - test techniques,
give results. ideas should be verified in some way. usability testing as we
draft. how collect data? Deal with the "until user agents" clause which
causes confusion.
-specify user needs. even if we don't have an answer, we still need to
describe the problem and whether the need is being met.?
-Guidance to create pages for people with cognivite and learning
disabilities, primarily navigation issues."

--wendy