RE: Homework for Jonathan

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:31:57 -0400
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>, w3c <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
>===== Original Message From "Jonathan Chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com> =====
>I have already done this.
>and posteds the address
>FYI please take a look and perhaps you will care to comment:

That's not a version of the page I requested -- the page I requested
(the one you SEEMED to be talking about) was the home page of the
Web Accessibility Initiative.  Here's the URL:

Can you show me how to make that page accessible?  Are you trying
to say that the principles are:

1.  Break it down into smaller pages, and
2.  Use graphical icons?

--Kynn, has no idea why he's bothering with Jonathan anymore, but
        hey, I'll give it the old college try

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@operamail.com>
My Browser Is Faster Than Yours