Re: interesting question on CD debate in WCAG working group

If I may be permitted the analogy, Ludwig van Beethoven wrote some rather
delightful symphonies though he was stone deaf. Of course, he was not deaf
from birth.

For myself, I can tell you that my early training in computer programming
was based around writing graphics display programs -- the kind of things
that used rules and random numbers to generate perpetually changing
art. Was it good? Some people thought some of it was quite good.

Lastly, consider that some of us are quite capable of dressing ourselves
very fashionably. Then, others of us don't care about such things.

So, my conclusion is that it would be unfair to generalize about some
inate inability here.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina@afb.net